For Augusta, Georgia area consumers, the past twelve months have been, to say the least, frenzied. The year has been plagued with inflation, recession fears, coronavirus, mid-term elections, and geo-political drama. It seems, however, that these coinciding crises have not tempered consumer spending as local shoppers are on track to spend a record $8.7 billion at retail.
What has changed during 2022, however, is how adults in the Augusta area consume media and how local business owners are marketing their goods and services to these shoppers.
To research the changing consumer and media landscape in Augusta, many local business owners have found the articles posted at www.AdvertiseInAugusta.com helpful. Below are the five most-read articles from that site during 2022:
More Great Advertising Advice For Augusta Business Owners
- Surprise? Augusta Radio Is Still #1 Way To Reach CSRA Consumers
- Holiday Spending In Augusta Will Top $1.7 Billion In 2022
- Advertising In CSRA: Is Online Marketing Enough?
- Digital Advertising In Augusta: How To Get Found Online
- Best Way To Advertise In CSRA: AM/FM Radio Still Rules
- Political Advertising In Augusta: Campaigns Go Over The Top
- CSRA Consumers Still Spending Despite Economic Sentiment
- Augusta Radio Is The #1 Advertising-Supported Medium
- Advertise In Augusta: Online Listening Boosts Audience For AM/FM
- Smart Speaker Usage in CSRA: A Conversation With Alexa
- Advertising On Augusta TV: Where Have The Viewers Gone?
- Advertising On Augusta Radio Still #1 Way to Reach Consumers
- Father's Day 2022: CSRA Consumers Will Spend $35.3 Million
- Television Advertising In Augusta: What Are Consumers Watching?
- CSRA Radio Listeners Lead The Return To 'Normal'
- Advertise In Augusta: How To Book Guests For A Podcast
- Mother's Day Spending In CSRA Will Top $55 Million In 2022
- Advertising ROI: Augusta Radio Best Choice For CSRA Retailers
- Social Media Advertising In Augusta: Should A Business Pay?
- Advertise In CSRA: Retail Spending To Top $8.7 Billion in 2022