Small business owners in the Central Savannah River Area must advertise to claim a fair share of the $9.3 billion retail economy.
“Think you have a great product?” asks the U.S. Small Business Administration. “Unfortunately, no one’s going to know about it unless you advertise.” The SBA goes on to say, “Advertising, if done correctly, can do wonders for your sales, and you know what that means: more revenue and more success for your business."
During 2019, many CSRA small business owners sought advertising guidance on the advice pages of www.AdvertiseInAugusta.com. Below are the top ten most-read articles from the past 12 months.
1. Where Do CSRA Consumers Spend Their Money
2. Recession Survival: CSRA Small Business Owners Should Keep Advertising
3. Wedding & Bridal Advertising: How To Engage CSRA Brides and Grooms
4. Return-On-Investment: CSRA Business Owners Turns Dimes To Dollars
5. New CSRA Small Business Uses Radio Advertising To Beat The Competition
6. How To Create Top Of Mind Awareness For A CSRA Small Business
7. Marketing To CSRA Pet Owners: A Small Business Guide
8. The CSRA SHEconomy: Are Small Business Owners Benefiting?
9. Best Way To Advertise To Moms In The CSRA
10. How Newspaper Advertising In Augusta Compares To Local Radio
More Great Advertising Advice For CSRA Small Business Owners
- Advertising On Augusta Radio Is Effective For CSRA Pool & Spa Business
- Why CSRA Business Owners Advertise On Augusta Radio At Night
- CSRA Business Owners Target Drivers To Increase Store Traffic
- Social Media Advertising: How Does It Compare To Augusta Radio?
- Advertise In Augusta: The Value of Marketing To College Graduates
- How Does Advertising On Augusta Television Compare With Local Radio?
- Advertising On A Budget? Why Augusta Radio Makes Sense.