Advertising on Augusta radio stations is the best way for Central Savannah River Area small business owners to reach the lucrative, local mother market. Here's why.
CSRA consumers will spend $8.4 billion over the next 12 months. Forbes magazine reports that it is moms who will control 85% of all household purchases. In the Augusta, GA area there are more than 110,000 women with children under the age of 17 at home.
Local small business owners need to pay special attention to these mothers and their wallets.For example, compared to the general population, CSRA moms live in households that are
- 28% more likely to purchase paint or wallpaper this year
- 35% more likely to use a plumber this year
- 39% more likely to buy furniture this year this year
- 48% more likely to buy a car this year
- 55% more likely to take a family vacation this year
- 60% more likely to move this year
- 75% more likely to purchase pest control services this year
- 168% more likely to purchase a major appliance this year
- 170% more likely to pay for daycare this year
- 266% more likely to purchase a spa or hot tub this year
There are three things these moms have in common. They are women. They have kids at home And, almost every single one of them, 94% to be exact, listens to Augusta radio stations each week. This is a significantly higher percentage than tune-in to local TV; reach local newspapers; or use popular online sites and apps.
All CSRA moms are valuable, of course, but it's the working mothers who have the most money to spend at local businesses.
Advertising on Augusta radio stations is, clearly, the best way for local business owners to reach working moms. One hundred percent of all employed mothers tune-in each week.
A recent study by Nielsen that reach is the second most important component of an advertising campaign for driving sales. It's second only to the creative elements.
To reach both working and stay at home mothers, no other medium comes close to advertising on Augusta radio stations.
More Advertising Advice For CSRA Small Business Owners
- Why CSRA Small Business Owners Skip Advertising On Pandora and Spotify
- CSRA Business Owners Recruit Blue-Collar Workers On Augusta Radio
- Advertising On Augusta Radio Puts A CSRA Small Business On The Map
- Is Your CSRA Small Business Ready For Back-To-School Season?
- Make Your Advertising Heard: Advice For CSRA Small Business Owners